Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Well, we had a very low key New Year's. I have been feeling a bit under the weather and had just catered a champagne tasting the night before for 40+ people, so my energy was definitely running on empty. Craig was kind enough to pick up something for dinner to ring in the new year. We had buffalo tri tip and Caesar salad....yum! Of course, we had yummy bubbly and when adding bubbly to a holiday, it always brings on a dog humiliation photo session....ta da!







After dinner and humiliation, we had dessert, lemon curd mousse with fresh raspberries and toasted pistachios. Unfortunately, we were subjected to some questionable television New Year's Eve talent. I am still not sure who the "Jersey Boys" are....




We made it to just midnight and tucked ourselves into bed. I know, totally boring, but it was just what I needed.



Happy New Year to All!!

No comments: