Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A quiet return...

Yes, I have been gone for a while and I do not have a good reason for my absence beyond laziness...please forgive me.

However, I received the BEST Christmas present ever...a Canon Digital Rebel XTi-10 MP. Craig couldn't wait and gave it to me early on the 17th.... It has not left my side ever since. Unfortunately for my dogs....it's been a very LOOOOONG week. Here are some of the highlights....



A visit to the wine bar quickly led to an antler struggle between Nadine and Jerry Lee

Obligatory "Christmas Pictures".....



If looks could kill... I'm wearing down Jerry Lee's patience. Too bad! It's his penance for being "rescued".

Nadine however, understands the importance of documenting her beauty...


My favorite picture of Kody....Tanya's baby boy.



So, I have quietly returned and can only promise that I will do my best to not wander away too far. Happy New Year to all!

3 comments:

buffalodick said...

Welcome home! It's good to see you posting-with the help of your hot new camera! Happy New Year to you and those overdressed dogs.... :)

Christo Gonzales said...

hey new photos and the promise of many more....happy holidays...

pinknest said...

yay you're back!! i hope you had a nice holiday. and i ADORE these photos!!!